Love is Our Gentle Anarchy
Everything should have a purpose, even blogs.
So here’s ours.
SKY BLUE IS MEANT TO:
- Help men and women rethink their identities and self worth and purpose in life
- Open dialogue on controversial and inspirational ideas
- Provoke creative thinking and consideration of eternal matters
- Break down the Christian girl blog stigmas, encouraging women and girls to live intelligent, unique, and humble lives in the knowledge that they are powerful and loved and secure in Christ
SKY BLUE EXISTS FOR:
- Dreamers and makers and weirdos
- People who love travel and adventure and outdoor living
- Young people of every background seeking to find age old wisdoms for every day life
Sky Blue FAQ
WHO IS SKY BLUE?
A horse. He lives at the writer’s house where he eats peaches and delicately spits out the pits and remains blissfully unaware of his namesake.
WHO WRITES THIS BLOG?
A ghost named Keely Brazil (me).
CAN I WRITE A GUEST POST?
Sharing this space is what it’s all about. Use the contact form to pitch your idea.
WHO TAKES THE PHOTOS?
Keely. I am not a photographer and I use my iPhone. My only credentials are that I am incurably enamored with nature and I like to explore. Lots of the pictures I use are straight from my Instagram. Pictures that aren’t mind are from public domain sources like Unsplash.
CAN I BORROW A PICTURE OR A POST FROM SKY BLUE?
Sometimes I get requests to use posts or photos in conferences, blogs, etc. This makes me happy because I love to share. Just email me explaining your plans first.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STAY CURRENT WITH SKY BLUE BLOG POSTS?
Like Sky Blue on Facebook! This page is updated with every new post.
WHO MADE THE LOGO?
Victoria of Kesoma Design is responsible for the Sky Blue logo and I couldn’t recommend her amazing graphic design skills more.
WAIT I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS.
Email me, I love letters.